‘The Buzz’ sadly closed in August 2014. Thanks go to everyone who made the place a great place to meet and eat.
Our charitable objects
The objects of the Charity are to promote for the benefit of the inhabitants of Stratford upon Avon and the surrounding area the provision of facitlities for recreation or other leisure time occupation for the use of individuals who have need of such facilities by reason of their youth, age, infirmity or disablement, financial hardship or social or economic circumstances and for the public at large in the interests of social welfare and with the object of improving the life of the said inhabitants.
Aims of The Buzz
- To make available a community venue for any individual, group or organisation to meet socially for leisure activitiy, meetings, training, support.
- To make available a community cafe for the purchase of refreshments by users, hirers and holiday makers at a considerably reduced price to be accessible to all.
- To provide a space for all abilities, accessible to all customers, hirers or volunteers
- To provide opportunities for all individuals of all ages and abilities to re-gain or gain anew, skills, confidence, training and certified activities within the world of the cafe, the venue as a whole, community work, arts & funding and administration
- To run projects and events which provide a benfit to a range of groups, food school, enterprise, breakfast club, soup kitchen and garden produce etc